65 GALLON BUILD

islandVib3s

Just PAR out this 65 gallon i re sealed,drilled,painted re braced,photone app parred out,custom aquascaped . Just wanted to share. Im going to transfer everything from the 55g all tempered into this build soon.i can't wait. Really tired of the hang on overflow losing its prime.20210823_161602.jpg20210823_002549.jpg

24 minutes ago, Blue Z Reef said:

I dig the new scape, looks like a lot of work! 

A couple hrs, I had a old aquascape that didn't work in the 40 breeder so I trimmed a shelf and added more arms and shelfs. Im glad I measured the lar before I started building it lol. I think it'll look even better when it get filled in. Now I'm trying to figure out what I want in the corners. I was going to just transfer the rocks in the 55 but I might build something else. Im not sure yet. And thx bro.

11 hours ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Looks cool. 

Did u measure the par with water in the tank?

No I didnt,just air. so i imagine the reflection off the glass with water in it will adjust it up 10-20% ill have to rent the members one later once its all setup.thats kinda why I measured at 25% blue to get a idea and have room to adjust up or down.