CORALS AND 28 GALLON NANO CUBE

Snappy

SALEM, OREGON

I have to sell my entire setup and get out of the hobby for a season to make more room and time for another child on the way. Really love this aquarium for 4 years plus, but family comes first. I am needing to sell all my corals and inverts first and my equipment last.

28 GALLON NANO CUBE AND STAND WITH ARTFULLY ACRYLIC CUSTOM LID. The tank will likely be a package deal and come with all extra pumps, backup pumps, Wavemaker, heater, food, and any or all supplements and accessories that aren't coral or fish. Lots of extras, many include original packaging. The tank has a couple small coral colonies growing on the back that will be included, as well as a small assortment of live rock and various corals and inverts to keep the reef established. Basically, a live reef starter package.    $300

AI PRIME HD WITH ELBOW MOUNT AND 3D PRINTED LIGHT DIFFUSER (Includes original packaging)     $175

AQUAMAXX 1.5 HOB SKIMMER (Includes original packaging)      $155

AQUATIC LIFE TWIST IN RODI FILTER (Includes original packaging and mounting accessories)     $60

MANY CORALS. My camera is an iphone 5 and does no justice to color, but I did my best to play with focus and lighting and time of day to get them as close to color match as I could with my limited equipment. I will list the names of the ones I know, and do my best to describe the rare and forgotten names when listing pricing.

FAVITES massive colony with 120-160 heads. Possibly a Christmas Favites, but mine has a blue/purple rings between the green outsides and red mouths. It also has yellow mouths on new growth spots. Very difficult to count or get photos of entire colony as it surrounds a rock on all sides. In middle of tank. Double fisted size. $250

FAVITES fist sized blue and green and purple, roughly 50 mouths. Front right corner of tank. Not attached to rock. $125

LOBOPHYLIA massive single polyp. fist sized. Bright orange and blue/purple mix     $75

GALAXIA green and purple, not attached to rock, approximately 50 mouths on it. about the size of an egg     $60

ROCK WITH 13 GREEN DWARF ANEMONES AND AN ASSORTMENT OF MUSHROOMS AND SMALL PIECE OF SUPERMAN MONTIPORA. large rock, maybe 10 lbs. back of tank and is half of the back of the tank at least. $150

POLYP CONCH SHELL WITH MIDAS, SCRAMBLED EGGS AND BAMBAM. large conch shell covered in 3 types of polyps. probably 150+ polyps total     $125

BLASTOMUSSA 13 heads    $115

ACAN rainbow green and purple with red strips, probably 13-15 mouths. not the common purple green acan, this is rainbow with red strips (not stripes, strips) and as eye catching as the other ultra high end rainbow acan in proper light. Probably my hardest coral to get the rainbow color done in photos.      $125

ACAN rainbow orange and red with green strips. Ultra high end. 5 large mouths and a medium 6th.     $115

MONTIPORA SUNSET, small frag in front right of tank. $20

WAR CORAL multicolored red ad blue with green eyes on a medium sized snail shell, probably 50+ eyes on it.     $45

ARMOR OF GOD POLYPS. likely 25 large and 10-15 babies on a plug in a small rock.  $50

MAGNETIC FRAG RACK overgrown with 3 corals. It was a project that I didn't finish. Likely needs fragged up and separated as the corals are overgrown and beginning to touch. I just don't have the time or space to do the frag projects I originally anticipated. I could sell the piece as a whole with all 3, or potentially cut the stylophora off and do it separate. PURPLE STYLOPHORA is a massive colony now with 30-50 branches. In the middle is a colony of JACK O LANTERN LEPTOSERIS and on the right is a colony of unknown montipora I believe. I will sell the entire magnetic frag rack and all 3 overgrown corals for    $150

CLOWNFISH PAIR mated and breeding $50

CLEANER SHRIMP medium/large $20

MONEY COWRIE $10

I am located in SALEM OREGON and expect you to pick up here.

FE4C0D3C-B3F8-4B03-B64E-BF598E2C9328.jpeg

EF733D09-6FD0-4BC1-9948-A7959F08E7D7.jpeg

3B50C41E-BA3C-4ED8-B9FF-8ED86D8DE26D.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Premium Aquarium had their internet and phone taken out from the ice storm. I couldn't contact them. I would have driven there had I known they were open. I did everything I could with a generator, but it came a day late. I've suffered a long power outage before with a reef, but a bigger reef in a bigger house with better insulation. I thought I had several days or at least 2. If I had insulated the tank, probably would have made it. Our ETA for power returning kept getting delayed, adding to confusion. Clownfish were dead and tank 44 degrees after only 36 hours. At least I was already trying to sell all and downsize. Until next time.

🐟❤️😀

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Snappy said:

The Premium Aquarium had their internet and phone taken out from the ice storm. I couldn't contact them. I would have driven there had I known they were open. I did everything I could with a generator, but it came a day late. I've suffered a long power outage before with a reef, but a bigger reef in a bigger house with better insulation. I thought I had several days or at least 2. If I had insulated the tank, probably would have made it. Our ETA for power returning kept getting delayed, adding to confusion. Clownfish were dead and tank 44 degrees after only 36 hours. At least I was already trying to sell all and downsize. Until next time.

🐟❤️😀

Sorry to hear. Should I close this thread ?