mailbox issue??????

reefgeek84

is anyone else having an issue with their mailbox? Mine says it is a 100% full, when I only have messages, I deleted it down from 64 and it still says it is full. I can not send a PM to anyone (to get help) because it says it is to full...Can someone help me out here and is anyone else having this issue?

Reefgeek have you tried deleting the messages you have sent? Check that and see it that helps.

Yes, my box started at 64, I deleted 12 of my sent messages and it still says full...I have 52 total inbox and sent folder, so I should have 48 spaces left...so it is an issue with the site.

ok, not worth 20 bucks...If I did not sell it on here, I could sell it on the numerous other sites...just like to do it local. The only reason I paid for it in the first place, was because I was told my thoughts and ideas, held little to no water because I was not a paying member...So I bought a membership to prove my point that even if I was a member it did not matter what I thought, the powers at be still made their own communists decisions. This is why I will no longer be renewing the membership, despite their being different people in power now...

Then you missed the point of the payment and what its cause is for, regardless of what you "think" its for

You ever hear the saying from Mark Twain? You should look it up.

I know what the money goes for...however, I choose not to be involved in a lot of these things that the club puts on , because I have other priorities in life...so I do not get the benefits from that, so I no reason to pay. It to me is like paying for a gym membership, but not ever going and still paying for just having it there...

Sorry you can be all for the club, but do not try to make me feel guilty and everyone else feel guilty for not paying...that is BS and that mentality will put this club back into the ground, like it was once before.

Not my point at all again...As will most every discussion with you your on your own playing field with your own ball. But say what you will, you will be playing with yourself. I can't talk to those that cant comprehend things. As for someone that uses the site for selling, as you just comented, thats not what this is for go to to craigslist Also goes to show where your mind is, about yourself, shame. I for one expect nothing from this site, I give way more than I ever receive and Im not looking for any handout or to justify the money that I spend for a $20 a year membership. Those are the kind of people that just simply need not come to this site. Good luck in the hobby.... Im sure you will have better luck in it than other things.

I can't talk to those that cant comprehend things.

Enlighten me then...

As for someone that uses the site for selling' date=' as you just comented, thats not what this is for go to to craigslist Also goes to show where your mind is, about yourself, shame.[/quote']

I never said that is all I use this site for...I have contributed to this site besides filling up the classified section.

I for one expect nothing from this site' date=' I give way more than I ever receive and Im not looking for any handout or to justify the money that I spend for a $20 a year membership. [/quote']

I do not expect anything either...I just really do not want to pay for a forum, cause that is all I really use this for. I offered to donate a tank to the club that I could have gotten money out of, but I wanted to contribute to the cause of "tanks for teachers", but I guess that is me being selfish as you claim and only on here to sell things.

Those are the kind of people that just simply need not come to this site. Good luck in the hobby.... Im sure you will have better luck in it than other things.
I have helped people on this site as well as gotten help, that is why I come to this site and why lots of other people come here and do not pay...there is nothing wrong with that...Why don't you make the club private then, if people who do not pay are on here?

It just frustrates me you complain all the time about how you get short handed about treatment, then you complain that your not getting your moneys worth out of a not for profit organization (I will point out that work for free), I personally could care less if your a member or not but I do care how you justify your fee, paying a fee does not entitle you to an opinion, thats just not common sense. It does not matter, I doubt anyone understands my frustration but your just going to have to grow up. Im done ranting, this is a forum if you want to talk in person thats fine, but I simply cant have this conversation here, my words are not understood by you and I dont think I clearly understand yours either. Lets just leave it at that. I dont mean to lash out and thats not my intentions but I do feel you use this site as a tool for your own good, and for a reason that this site was never intended for, I think you have the wrong impression of what PNWMAS stand for and what the future goals are. I apologize if I come off as rude.

It just frustrates me you complain all the time about how you get short handed about treatment' date=' then you complain that your not getting your moneys worth out of a not for profit organization (I will point out that work for free), I personally could care less if your a member or not but I do care how you justify your fee, paying a fee does not entitle you to an opinion, thats just not common sense. It does not matter, I doubt anyone understands my frustration but your just going to have to grow up. Im done ranting, this is a forum if you want to talk in person thats fine, but I simply cant have this conversation here, my words are not understood by you and I dont think I clearly understand yours either. Lets just leave it at that. I dont mean to lash out and thats not my intentions but I do feel you use this site as a tool for your own good, and for a reason that this site was never intended for, I think you have the wrong impression of what PNWMAS stand for and what the future goals are. I apologize if I come off as rude.[/quote']

You missed my point completely... I never said I get short handed by any treatment or lack there of...I do not like when the holier then thou attitude comes up in people who pay, because someone else chooses not to pay. I will try to dig up thread where a few board members and paying members, pretty much said that to have a thought or opinion on what should happen with the site, that you need to pay or else your thoughts do no matter. I was not the only one that took it that way alot of non-paying members also felt very offended by it. So I bought a card to prove that it does not matter whether you are a paying member or not, the board members (at that time) would not take you any more seriously, like they claimed. Like I said this was the mentality of the old board members...I am not sure why you think I use this site only for my own devices? If that was the case, I would not chime in on people's questions and offer help where I can and if this was just for my own selling thread not sure why I would even offer to donate anything.

As for you being rude, not at all...you and everyone else is entitled to their own thoughts and discussion is a very good thing.

Just wondering. It seems like you might have taken the comments from Nyles out of context Brandon. Their might have been some personal pokeing at you but it was pretty subtle. I would hope the club would not discourage people who are not official-"paying" members from visiting or saleing items on this board. If that we're true then Joel would have gotten the 33gal. cube I sold you awhile back, and I would not have got the awesome frag of the Meteor shower from you the other day.

I don't pay any attention to the politics of the club, nor do I pay any dues. Did you notice? No membership thingy under my name LOL? So my opnion here probably counts for squat! But I do appriceate this board and what it offers from a educational standpoint. Their might be some cancer somewhere internally but who knows? For the most part I agree that us locals should do what we can to support this board. I just don't think anybody should feel pressured or belittled because they are not a member, but frequent the forums as so many of us do. JMO.............

Just wondering. It seems like you might have taken the comments from Nyles out of context Brandon. Their might have been some personal pokeing at you but it was pretty subtle. I would hope the club would not discourage people who are not official-"paying" members from visiting or saleing items on this board. If that we're true then Joel would have gotten the 33gal. cube I sold you awhile back, and I would not have got the awesome frag of the Meteor shower from you the other day.

I don't pay any attention to the politics of the club, nor do I pay any dues. Did you notice? No membership thingy under my name LOL? So my opnion here probably counts for squat! But I do appriceate this board and what it offers from a educational standpoint. Their might be some cancer somewhere internally but who knows? For the most part I agree that us locals should do what we can to support this board. I just don't think anybody should feel pressured or belittled because they are not a member, but frequent the forums as so many of us do. JMO.............

I do not think I took anything Nyle's said out of context, people take shots at me all the time, cause I go against the grain and challenge people on this board. I am a bit extreme in some of my approaches, but oh well...I have calmed down quite a bit, but again I am sure that goes unnoticed as well, but I bet if you ask most people, I am still the trouble maker that l have always been...Like I said, the people in charge are al ot better then other people who were in charge...and the people who are board members and in office now, I really think have great plans,ideas and intentions for this club and give it their heart...

Your opinion does matter and so does everyone else's, whether they post once a month and are non-paying or they are paying members, visit every meeting and post on a daily basis and that is how it should be. Your right no one should be belittled or made to feel guilty about paying for a membership...

If there where no non-paying members and they where discouraged ALL THE TIME there would be no paying members, if you can call $20 a payment, I cant buy lunch for $20 with my family.

This WHOLE site can't be held accountable for a few members that have made it clear they don't like you. As for payment again, I don't care if you pay or not, its the justification for payment that has me baffled.

I pay the fee for a simple reason, its not because it GIVES ME something (I cant get a discount from our sponsors because of reasons I wont discuss here), its not because people listen to me if Im a member, and its not because I want to sell things. Its simply because if I dont do my part to help PNWMAS exist I have no place to point all the people that are getting in the hobby, this in turn causes something else you may realize.. Lots of inexperienced people trying out the hobby without a clue, like cycling a tank with damsels, like running a coral tank with bio balls, adding predators to corals tanks, adding seabae's to pc lighting tanks, I could go on and on, my point is this site is for education, and I due my part in this hobby by donating my time and money to a place that enables FREE information to those that know little if not nothing in the hobby and provide an outlet for education, without these donations this site would not exist and lots of people will continue to buy things and mishandle them, I don't know what you think this site means but its an educational site providing YOU a place to get and share info, in turn reducing the loss of marine life.

And the most important part to me is if I had not found this site that WE pay for I would never be in this hobby to begin with, this and other site gave me the confidence to move on with plans of new and better tanks. For that I am thank full, and $20 is worth every cent.

Hope this clarifies my point. With no "Poking" intended.