1. 1.

• Southern Washington
    • Portland Area
    • Salem Area
    • Albany Area
    • Corvallis Area
    • Eugene Area
    • Other - Please Specify

I'm going to visit my friend's on the 5th floor........You can't visit them...Why not? You’re already here. Well were visiting. ..Yes, but we always are. Oh, well then, how are you? I'm fine. It's you I'm worried about. ..Why??? Quiet now, there coming..............................................

Why do they keep coming? There looking for us…... But were here….. I know, but if they find us…. Us? What do you mean us?..... Your friends……. My friends, I have friends?... Yes… Where are they?... There here.... Are you sure?.....They have always been here….. They have?.....Yes…Can I talk to them?....When you want to…. Do THEY know I have more friends???..... Yes, there trying to find them too…… Why?.......Quiet ,Quiet, there coming back. Be Still……There shining lights in my eyes!!..... Why???......What do they want?. Why do they keep looking at me? There looking for us…… Now be still. It will be ok….. Are they nice? …No Why not?........ They want to take us from you………NO NO, I won’t let them, you’re my friend………..Just be still. We’ll talk when they leave…………There gone now, it’s ok.

Are they nice……………We don’t know yet……Most of them…… I only want to talk to the nice one’s…….I know, but sometimes the others come by ………….

I like when were in our room. …I know. What do you want to do……Talk…….OK…..How did we get here?............ They sent us here…….Who?.....Don’t you remember? ….No……It’s why were here, to remember…..I try, but it hurts my head……….You not trying hard enough!.........I am to…..Do you know?...Yes…….Can’t you tell me?...........No…..Why not? I thought you were my friend……I am. That’s why you told me…….I don’t understand. If I told you, Why can’t you tell me?...........You told us to never tell……..Us, were us……No there are others, some are trying to help. Some are not………Quiet now, there coming……..

What was the question?............I think where we live.................But we already know that. Don't they.

I think CCR might very well live on a different planet! (laugh)

I live wherever Chief lives. Course, if Chief decides to move away from this area, that prior statement might change. How can I move away from an area where it's perfectly acceptable to go out wearing pajama bottoms?

We wear bottoms too, sometimes Some times we don’t. It’s based on the principle of, Some times ya feel like a nut ( we always do in hear) Sometimes ya don’t. We like mounds the best, especially with out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...