WTB macro algaes and some fish

Matteo

Looking for macro algaes! 

Also looking for some fish with color for my predator build. Fish need to be larger than adult clownfish for reference. 

Otherwise my eel will be very full.. 

OH! Looking for some yellow tail damsels as well for my new reef build (Nuvo 40). Looking to get a total of 6. Let me know if you have any :) 

Located SW Portland Beaverton area 

Edited by Matteo

On 6/3/2019 at 11:06 PM, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I have a VERY nice majestic angel for sale

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

A little out of my price range. I would rather get two fish for that price :D Thank you though, it's very very pretty. 

Looking for yellow tail damsels for new build also...
You mean these guys? (Not my pic but mine are identical) Yellow bellied Kupang Damsels? I have two I've had for about a year I got from the World Of Wet pets, you should check there. I'd give you mine but I have so much rock in that tank and they're so fast I doubt I could catch them. They're the only Damsels I'll keep lol, every Damsel I've had has been a pain except these guys.a2b05911a7fc1ac9f5df32ac58c22c5e.jpg

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, TaylorW said:

You mean these guys? (Not my pic but mine are identical) Yellow bellied Kupang Damsels? I have two I've had for about a year I got from the World Of Wet pets, you should check there. I'd give you mine but I have so much rock in that tank and they're so fast I doubt I could catch them. They're the only Damsels I'll keep lol, every Damsel I've had has been a pain except these guys.a2b05911a7fc1ac9f5df32ac58c22c5e.jpg

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

Oh thanks for the recommendation! World of wet pets is good but their fish are a smidge spendy sometimes. They're blue tails are like 8 bucks when most sell them for 4-5.

These look nice though! Unless someone pulls through most likely will do an online order at saltwaterfish.com. $79 free shipping and my red Coris Wrasse, long nose butterfly, and 5 damsels will easily meet that amount ;)

• Like 1