• N.
    • O.
    • P.
    • Q.
    • R.
    • S.
    • T.
    • I didn't like any of them

Time to vote for our new logo. This will be open until Friday evening at Midnight.

The letter to vote for is located after the picture.

logo_01.jpg

A.

logo.jpg

B.

clownlogo3.gif

C.

clownsrbtacs0.jpg

D. ( Image C. with enhanced anemone color )

loachlogo.gif

E.

clownlogo2.gif

F.

PNWMAS-logo-rogerspringv2.gif

G.

logo3.jpg

H.

PNWMAS-logo-rogerspringv5.gif

I.

clownlogo4.gif

J.

clownsrbtacs0.jpg

K. ( Image J. with enhanced anemone color )

PNWMAS-logo-rogerspringv4.gif

L.

pnwmas_logo.jpg

M.

PNWMAS-logo-rogerspringv1.gif

N.

clownlogo1.gif

O.

PNWMAS-logo-rogerspringv3.gif

P.

Starlogo.jpg

Q.

pnwmaslogos2xm5.jpg

R.

logo_02.jpg

S.

StarLogowave.jpg

T.

Sorry for the confusion, my entry was to give an idea of what could be done with the clowns and anemone, not to compete with each other. It was more of a general outline. I'm sure the other logos that are very similar to each other are like that as well. The finalization would be done afterwards if the "idea" was chosen.

Although I lobbied very heavily to have the date extended and I was planning on entering one, but life got in the way and I was not able to...I want to say thank you to everyone who decided to open it back up, cause I think it was well worth it, cause we got some really cool things, so thanks to everyone in high places...and great job to everyone who entered there are some really good logos here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to be clear.... D and K are meant to be the full version of their respective logos (C and K) with just the anemone color added correct? I just worry that that may have been a little confusing - OK, maybe just for me!

I would also like to thank the powers that be for keeping this open a little longer and all those who contributed. I think there are some really great options to choose from! Great job everyone!(clap)

R and S look very nice' date=' I guess it would be for me what is easiest to print. Good job whoever did them.[/quote']

They are both vector art so they would both be relatively easy to print/separate/change color/resize without any loss of quality. (clap)

Yes to clarify (I think) D is just a colored version of C' date=' the text and circle are still included. at least thats how I voted for it.[/quote']

Yes, that is correct. I was just trying to get all the choices up there.

Jay

I counted 31 votes total. I thought there would be more votes' date=' or maybe I'm just imagine there's more people than that here - personally I'd rather see more "I don't like anys" than not voting at all...[/quote']

It seems like there would be more votes, considering the number that we have as active users, but you will only get about 20-40% who will actively participate in this forum...Alot of people just come to read and that is about it :) 31 is actually a decent number (clap)