1. 1.

• A.
    • B.
    • C.
    • D.
    • E.
    • F.
    • G.

So it does not look like we area extending the date then?

The board is talking about it now. I am sorry if I was short in my previous post. Please work on some logos. I know we have some talented people in the club. That is why we had the contest. I was just a little upset that it took so long for people to get excited about our logo. This is going to represent us, and be on all of our merchandise, business cards, letter heads, etc.

Jay

The board is talking about it now. I am sorry if I was short in my previous post. Please work on some logos. I know we have some talented people in the club. That is why we had the contest. I was just a little upset that it took so long for people to get excited about our logo. This is going to represent us, and be on all of our merchandise, business cards, letter heads, etc.

Jay

Chief...I understand your frustration, you are perfectly justified in it...I am guilty of not getting on board sooner and doing this...But I completely understand where you are coming from...Once this weekend is over, I will work on some logos...

Thank you Jay.

Though I don't know if I'll personally have time to get any other ideas done, what's your idea of a new absolute deadline?

Also, I think we've got some good direction here now, should we just post further questions in this thread about what people are looking for? Depending on the time allowed, maybe some preliminary sketches or something could be posted here to keep off base ideas from being taken too far. Again, though the new timeline and speed of responses are really going to dictate the success of that.

So let’s get something good going everyone! :)

We are going to re-open the Logo Contest. Please Post suggestions and comments on the logo design in the LOGO Contest thread. This thread will be closed.

The new Deadline for the Logo Contest will be...

November 10th at Midnight.

Thanks,

Jay