Reef Worx

Reef Worx Expo was pretty fun, they had about 15 vendors there. A few keynote speaker's were there, Mark Levenson and Tuillo Dellaquilla. I got to listen to most of Mark Levensons discussion on how to take reef pics which was a nice refresher! I missed out on the light discussion, may be next time. I picked up a few corals while I was there to

Cali Tort

Oregon Tort

JF Sour Twist

Golden Dragon lepto

And an oldie but goodie Miami Hurricane Chalice.

Feel free to post some pics of what you got from there as well. acf863e17ac153e1a055a18becadbfc3.jpg51970629e15961ed01909dd9f124ad44.jpg96d08edfaf107105fed79d7eb1873187.jpgcc7e2a345c4bf8718444112257ba98f4.jpg40cf3b5002b8f2d4544fe02b8f864dd9.jpgb6ad05c3a7f504b02abe74ccf6f0a60e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had a really good time.  I picked up a rainbow monti and a red discosoma (no pics at the time).  I also picked up a rare, very expensive specimen, the Neptune Apex LOL.

It was so nice to have a show so close to home. it was 8 miles away. I also picked up my new Triton friendly sump from Crystal Reef Aquatics.  All in all it was a great weekend!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, albertareef said:

Nice scores Brandon - thanks for sharing!  I like how you just recently got your tank up and managed to snag some specimens I still don’t have a year and a half in!

I couldn't resist the Oregon Tort for $30😁

Honestly I'm pushing the envelope  of what should go in my tank right now as it's only 45 days old, but trying to keep my parameters as stable as I can.  

• Like 2