Koralia Pumps

drock59

I like them Dan. I have two 2's in my pod :) Also have two 3's that are waiting for my Cube. They only gripe I hear is the size of them. They are a little big compared to the Nanostreams but a lot less money. Later Ryan

I dont really care about size but my concern has been rumors about temperature. some people have had upwards of 3 degrees added to their tanks. I think I will still go with them.

They only heat up if they are built up with CA deposits. Mainly around the driver (impeller).

But the #4's only use 8w, so you're using way less energy for incredible flow.

My only gripe is they dont always turn on again 100% of the time after cutting power. Not really a big deal since a flick of the finger gets it going again' date=' but Id rather not even have to think about it.[/quote']

Is that only with the larger koralia's? I have never had a problem with my #2 starting.

Guest Mbeef61

am i wrong because i thought i heard there was a recall on 3s and 4s. something about not starting right or using the wrong components or something