June Picture of the Month

milesmiles902

Here are the rules:
• One photo entry per person
• Pic has to be taken by YOU
• Must be in by the posted deadline
• Must follow subject guidelines for the month

Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.   

This months subject:

Encrusters!!!

Show me some great shots of your front view.  All of that hard work you put into your tanks!!  I know there are a whole bunch of amazing tanks out there!!  show them off!

Deadline:

I am going to try to be better on this one.

July 1st 

• Like 1

Wow! What great pictures!

I just want to re-clarify the rules because I think it can be easily misunderstood.

Commonly, the Picture of the Month has a theme as listed above in red. That being said, when I set the theme as encrusters it was meant to be by a hard surface, such as a Montipora, Leptoseris, Cyphastrea etc. I'd even completely fine with Favia or Chalices as long as they have relatively small polyp size and don't flow with the current. 

Stylaster's coral is a prime example of what we are looking for. Everyone else, if you can re-evaluate your pictures that would be super! I love how many people are participating and don't want the submissions to stop.

Just now, jonas503 said:

I should post a pic of the one she gave me for free with this. It's doing amazing. Thanks Kim. ?

Sure, rub it in :) 

I shouldn't actually even tease about that as Kim has been very generous to me as well.  Her stuff always looks fantastic and does great... I have a couple of happy chalices in my tank thanks to her.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...