Fat 3.5 Purple Tang

Ron

~Sold~

Took thiws guy in on trade for Coral but already have a smaller one for my display so he needs a new home. $135

Also have a 4.5/5in Hippo tang($50) and a Magnificent fox face ($65) ill be selling when i brake my 120 down this week.

Located in Albany 

20170318_112903.jpg

Edited by Ron
Fish sold

Hey Ron,  do you have any history on this guy?  How long has he been in captivity and what kind of system?  How does he do with other fish and tangs in particular? Diet?  Sorry know it wasn't your fish but thought you might have some info from previous owner. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Hey Ron,  do you have any history on this guy?  How long has he been in captivity and what kind of system?  How does he do with other fish and tangs in particular? Diet?  Sorry know it wasn't your fish but thought you might have some info from previous owner. 

Thanks!

All good questions, i would have to do some digging but im sure i can find out :)

Was just a guy from CL that asked if i wanted to trade lol..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Hi Ron - where you able to get any additional info on this guy?  I know it's a long shot but thought I would check.  Thanks!

Ill shoot you a pm albertareef

Edited by Ron