Anyone have a 24 inch or similar light I could borrow

PowderBlue

Might throw up a fusion 20 for about 2 weeks until my lagoon gets here. Seeing if anyone has a light I could borrow that would support LPS and a few sps frags. I'd gladly make it worth your time with either some cash or coral. Im in Oregon city. It can't be anything that I'd have to hang that's the only hard part!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Might throw up a fusion 20 for about 2 weeks until my lagoon gets here. Seeing if anyone has a light I could borrow that would support LPS and a few sps frags. I'd gladly make it worth your time with either some cash or coral. Im in Oregon city. It can't be anything that I'd have to hang that's the only hard part!

I have the maxspect that was on my 20 you can use

• Like 1

Ok - I also have a couple of 400watt radiums and ballast but that is overkill and you would need some way to mount them. Sounds like Kim has you covered.

Thanks for offering I appreciate it! Kim's got me covered, you guys are awesome!

• Like 1

Randall i got a 24" 6 bulb ATI OR OR T247 that are avail as well

Thanks man but I grabbed Kim's razor today. I'm debating to do my ati over the lagoon once it's here or a artic so I might take you up on that so I can compare the 2 haha!