Fs: Smallish chevron and purple tangs

Bevo5

I picked both of these guys up at jeffs anniversary sell and they've been in qt ever since. Both got a copper treatment and are eating frozen and nori.

I just don't think they're quite big enough to go in with my larger fish. My naso has been bullying everybody and this seems like a bad idea, although at the time of purchase it was a great idea!!

So. $100 each is what I paid and that's pretty cheap for these. . Let's start there.

Wow... We left Salem and it was snowing a little bit.  By the time we got back to Woodburn heading south on the return trip we had seen probably a dozen flipped vehicles.  Everyone had to slow down to under 30mph and even in our big Ram with 4WD on we were slipping all over.  

Totally worth it for the purple tang.   :nutty:  :fingerscrossed:  :applause:

Thanks Jon, pleasure to meet you and see your awesome tank.  That thing is a sight to behold.  

• Like 3

Oh man, glad you guys made it back. Doesn't look bad at here yet, but jeeze - glad it all worked out.

Enjoy the purple, and thanks for the kind words on the tank. Always a work in progress and I just see the problems...fun to get some outside opinions on it.

BTW - Chevron is spoken for everyone. Thanks for playing.

• Like 1