Looking to borrow a diamond drill bit

Higher Thinking

I'd amazon one, 45mm is for 1" bulkheads. The ones I bought were $5 each and last for about 3 holes before taking forever

Oh wow! I normally would just buy online, but I went into Ace Hardware yesterday and they were almost 50 bucks each! I assumed even on the internet they would still be expensive. Guess I made the wrong assumption.  Thanks man!

Thanks everyone for the replies. I didn't even realize there were more responses. I went ahead and ordered bits off Amazon Friday night. With Prime they showed up Sunday afternoon. I got holes drilled that day. Believe it or not, I got ten sizes of bits for ten bucks shipped. Tough to beat that!

Edited by Higher Thinking

Thanks everyone for the replies. I didn't even realize there were more responses. I went ahead and ordered bits off Amazon Friday night. With Prime they showed up Sunday afternoon. I got holes drilled that day. Believe it or not, I got ten sizes of bits for ten bucks shipped. Tough to beat that!

Nice! I ordered the same kit just in case I couldn't find my other one lol!