what circulation pump you use in Nuvo20

The ReefBox

I use an MP10 which I love but you also may consider upgrading the stock pump as it does not give you enough flow. I had another nuvo that I was originally going to use and took the pump out of that and sirena put that in so I have 2 stock pumps and an mp10 and this is the only tank I have had that I have never had an issue with cyano. 

A lot of people will add a maxijet in the back for extra flow. 

While I love IMs overall it has been my experience with the nuvo 20 as well as the seahorse tank that they skimp on the gph with the pumps.

I use an MP10 which I love but you also may consider upgrading the stock pump as it does not give you enough flow. I had another nuvo that I was originally going to use and took the pump out of that and sirena put that in so I have 2 stock pumps and an mp10 and this is the only tank I have had that I have never had an issue with cyano. 

A lot of people will add a maxijet in the back for extra flow. 

While I love IMs overall it has been my experience with the nuvo 20 as well as the seahorse tank that they skimp on the gph with the pumps.

for sure, I was just thinking an MP10 would be way overkill

My daughters nuvo 20 came with a MJ1200 and it works great for the return. Don't have anything else running as of yet but with the 1200 and 2 spin streams it has good random flow. When the baby clowns get bigger we'll add a propeller style pump. Jebao wp4 I think...

• Like 1