Custom stand

junior

I'll snap some pictures, and send them to both of you. Something pretty simple prefer a more modern look to match the rest of the house. Either replacing the current paneling, so more of a skin, or a complete new stand. Either works for me, and depends on what is suggested by someone more knowledgeable than myself. 

I bought the tank in the classifieds that is 30"x30", but the stand is 40"x30"x43"(LxWxH). It holds a 40g breeder, hence the larger size. 

I'll snap some pictures, and send them to both of you. Something pretty simple prefer a more modern look to match the rest of the house. Either replacing the current paneling, so more of a skin, or a complete new stand. Either works for me, and depends on what is suggested by someone more knowledgeable than myself. 

I bought the tank in the classifieds that is 30"x30", but the stand is 40"x30"x43"(LxWxH). It holds a 40g breeder, hence the larger size. 

Honestly... i suggest you have spectra build you a metal stand and then have Brian skin it.  You WILL NOT be unhappy, and will own a furniture quality stand that anyone would be proud to have in their home!

i have done enough myself to know that if you want a quality good looking stand, it takes time and skills...... i don't have the skills.... so it takes me forever!!!

• Like 1