Bubble Magus Curve 5 X 2 and Sicce pump

matty

So I was recently able to upgrade my return pump to a DC and my skimmer to the skimmer I have always wanted. These will soon need to go, the pump will be ready by Friday and the skimmers when my new skimmer gets here next week. I will post pictures soon but wanted to get this started to see if any interest. I have included links with info for both items. 

I have 2 BM Curve 5 skimmers, 1 I currently use and the other for spare. The spare has a pump that the previous owner described as finicky, I never tried it so I don't know, it may just be dirty. These are great skimmers, great performers and quiet, I would keep them if I didn't buy what I hope will be my last skimmer. I want to sell both for $150

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewitem.aspx?idproduct=4W05001&child=4W05001&utm_source=adwordsfroogle&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=adwordsfroogle&utm_content=4W05001&gclid=CJKfgoLAmc0CFUdrfgod8h4CFg

The pump is a Sicce Syncra 4.0. This is a solid pump and very quiet, I just prefer DC pumps. $100

http://www.marinedepot.com/Sicce_Syncra_Silent_Multifunction_Aquarium_Pump_Up_to_500_Gallons_Per_Hour_Submersible_Aquarium_Pumps-Sicce_USA-XJ1131-FIWPSBUF-vi.html

I have priced these pretty fair I think but I'm open to offers. No trades at this time, thanks. 

Here is a pic of when I first set the skimmer up 

image_zpsefhgqhc3.jpg

This was from this morning, this is 4 days of skim 

image_zpsiar5wykw.jpeg

image_zpsxdqqrx9k.jpeg

I will post better pics when the other skimmer gets here and I get the DC pump installed. I will pull the Sicce and give it a bath. 

• Like 1