Fraggle Reef?

R-3

I definately would like to do a order with them. Bad thing is till I get the house remodeled I really dont wanna buy corals yet cause I gotta move my tank. Ill let you know when I move the tank! Later Ryan

They shiped me some blue xenia and a red yuma once and both were super healthy on delivery.

You have blue xenia!!!???!!! How about sharing some of that with the people in this club? What do you want for a small piece? That stuff is cool!

dsoz :)

I am the science teacher, and I don't care what you call it. Xenia, Cespitularia, whatever. If I think it is that cool, I want it in my tank. :)

I know it does not pulse, or only very infrequent. It does not matter. I have enough pulsing xenia (not quite, but I could get rid of some to make room for blue xenia). :)

dsoz

dsoz,

I think it is cool too. Just pointing out that it is a seperate species, so if anyone is keeping track of what they keep/reproduce they can add more to their list.

For the record, I am a Marine Biology major, college dropout. Yes, dropout, but never lost my love for the animals that live in the water.