Tank crash

Vis

Well when you're up and ready again I have some coral you can have :) not sure what you're into, i have mostly LPS and softies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk

Thank you! That is very kind of you. I'm just going to take it slow and get my confidence back !

• Like 1

Oh man that's such a shame! Im so sorry to hear that. Heaters are the #1 thing to fail in a tank though on a long enough timeline, I've dealt with those things frying my entire tank so many times. I've had better luck with titanium heaters being more reliable, but its always a risk with those things... Im sorry to hear about your loss, but hopefully you can get things stable and rebuilding soon!

• Like 1

That conference actually sounds pretty interesting. You should really do a water change sooner than later. I keep thinking back to the story Melevreef mentioned at the Bob Moore frag swap. Some guy lost 90 percent of his corals and found out later that his kids thought they would "help daddy" and dumped all his chemicals into the tank.????????????????

And this is why my upcoming aquarium only room is going to have a lock on the door.

And a bolt.

Maybe a padlock as well.

... I'm worried that won't be enough haha.

• Like 1