Anyone Use / Try Freeze Dried Mysis

TheClark

Haven't tried the freeze dried yet but I definitely Luke like the kind you keep in the refrigerator, not the freezer and the bottles last a lot longer. I buy the bottles for $20

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk

I've used that exact food you posted Jeremy. I primarily use it for my freshwater fish, but the salty fish ate it just as well.

Good to know, thanks!  Do you soak it first so it sinks or just wave it under water like flakes?

Lately I am feeding clean frozen foods only and nori.  It has helped so much with algae, algae is no longer an issue.  

Frozen is not always convenient although I do have a mini fridge in the office now (had to add a second circuit to the office, officially overloaded with the mini fridge)

• Like 1

Good to know, thanks! Do you soak it first so it sinks or just wave it under water like flakes?

Lately I am feeding clean frozen foods only and nori. It has helped so much with algae, algae is no longer an issue.

Frozen is not always convenient although I do have a mini fridge in the office now (had to add a second circuit to the office, officially overloaded with the mini fridge)

No, I didn't soak it. I kind of just rubbed it between my fingers under water. I will admit that it floats to the surface and sometimes I gotta swirl the water around so it doesn't just go down the overflow. Soaking could be easier, by why make reefing easier? [emoji6]
  • Like 2

I've been using freeze dried Krill for years-well maybe becuase I bought a number 10'size can and its taking years to use :/

Fish eat it fine and sometimes I'll soak it in garlic or celtron or whatever the fish vitamin stuff is called, I don't remeber

Demetria is grand...everyday is a "new" adventure-I just found this big tank in my wall yesterday

• Like 1