Wtt artic 247s for AI Primes

PowderBlue

I don't like the look of my lights hanging from the wall mounts that I built so I'd like to trade my 2 artic t247s for a pair of AI primes. If anyone is interested let me know. My lights work perfect and have never had an issue, they run 9 hours a day. a36f41a66ef893665a6eacb2d1c39a12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Bet my tek Elite 8 bulb I had back in the day would be perfect:) sold the dang light for like 200 bucks. I should of kept it haha

Yep those Tek lights were not bad. Arson had one I think did he sell it? your tank is 48 right?

Well a 36 would work to be honest.....I am one who likes a smaller light than the tank. It just looks odd when a 4 foot tank has a 4 foot light.

I am looking at the same footprint as yours now and well a 36" ATI for the light.....

Edited by spectra
  • Like 1

Well a 36 would work to be honest.....I am one who likes a smaller light than the tank. It just looks odd when a 4 foot tank has a 4 foot light.

I am looking at the same footprint as yours now and well a 36" ATI for the light.....

Yea I like the look too, wanna build a mount like that one on your 20 long? Lol

• 2 weeks later...