Looking for IM Nuvo 20-40

Paratore

I'm thinking of getting one of these in the near future. Haven't picked a size but want it between 20-40 gallons. If you have one message me with your price :) not looking to buy one for a little so if you know your going to upgrade soon "cough" ""Kim""cough" then shoot me a message. My timeframe is sometime between now and the end of summer haha. Just trying to plan ahead so I get it right the first time:)

Also if you want to just comment with your experience and if you would recommend one that would be greatly appreciated also! :)

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Cody! Funny I just sent Jeff a message about the Red Sea reefer 250 but probably still wouldn't be until the summer that my fusion would be available. I like the 20 over the 40 mainly because i like the rectangles over the cubes as you get more sand bed space and length for fish to swim which is why I didn't upgrade to a 40 cube. Cubes look nice and I love the look of them but I love more having the real estate at the choice front of the tank.

I have been really happy with it and like the IKEA stand that I am using because of all the compartments which is why I have held on to it for so much longer then people thought I would lol.

Kim, a reefer would be so nice!!! I want to get one when I'm established somewhere :)

Well my time frame is somewhere between now and next school year so who knows when I'll find one! Not many for sale on here so I may wait for you to upgrade lol!

I thought the 40 cube had the same footprint but was just a lot taller?

Kim, a reefer would be so nice!!! I want to get one when I'm established somewhere :)

Well my time frame is somewhere between now and next school year so who knows when I'll find one! Not many for sale on here so I may wait for you to upgrade lol!

I thought the 40 cube had the same footprint but was just a lot taller?

It does have the same footprint. That's my point. The extra 20 gallons doesn't really get you any more space and I have short arms! I will let you know when my 20 is available.

HhhMmm I do love cubes because of more coral space but I do like the rectangle look. I just need one of all them [emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks Kim, if I don't find one before you are ready to upgrade I'll hit you up ! :)

Edited by Paratore

HhhMmm I do love cubes because of more coral space but I do like the rectangle look. I just need one of all them [emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks Kim, if I don't find one before you are ready to upgrade I'll hit you up ! :)

No worries. Good luck! ????

• Like 1

I just changed jobs and had to break down my IM20 a few weeks ago. It's all sitting in my spare bedroom and I haven't decided yet whether to keep it for later or just clear it out now.

shoot me a pm with a pice and then if you end up selling and I still need a tank I'll know what number I'm shooting for :) and I do like to just see what everyone has :)