Cube tank, doser, media reactors, led, and?

Mandinga

Cleaning out the garage:

60 gallon glass cube marineland 24"x24" with center overflow. Tank and stand: $120

04a88d9f188826ec54af5961fab07ea8.jpg

Skimmer: classic euro-reef rs-8 skimmer with modified(shortened) collection cup. This skimmer is a champ...ready to be outfitted with your pump, or ill throw in the stock sedra $90

298e27fbaef86592db953ed50e7502ab.jpg

Phosban reactors: 1 @ $15ea ( pending brian67),l

96cd09ceeba28ac4989d2e3e54656e46.jpg

Xwave wave maker $10

cbc819955f487df9c5577e820b7e761c.jpg

About 7 gallons worth of reef rock dry: $45 for im guessing 50 lbs

5ee4aeba3d9fa7a2bb972d30d548ae3f.jpg some good chunks !!!

Edited by Mandinga
  • Like 1

Depending on location, put me down for the reef star.

Also what spectrum and how strong is the par 56 lamp? I'm interested but don't know much about them.

The Par56 bulb is somewhat of a mystery to me. I won it , and have not hooked it up. It doesnt come with a manual or anything. I think i had researched it some time ago and found it was in the 20k range. Other than that its somewhat of a mystery. That being said, $5 discount!

The Par56 bulb is somewhat of a mystery to me. I won it , and have not hooked it up. It doesnt come with a manual or anything. I think i had researched it some time ago and found it was in the 20k range. Other than that its somewhat of a mystery. That being said, $5 discount!

Well I do love a good mystery! Looks like I'll be doing some reasearch instead of studying for finals lol! 

Put me down for both LEDs and the free broken skimmer. Would picking them up Thursday evening work for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 1

I haven't seen a reply via pm, is all of this stuff gone? Still interested in the phosban, sump pump, and the possibly the dosing pump.

Scott, I didn't get a PM. Phosbans are gone, but I do have the pump and doser still left. Items can be picked up in Newberg, or I am meeting some peeps at Cuttlefish this Thursday.

Scott, I didn't get a PM. Phosbans are gone, but I do have the pump and doser still left. Items can be picked up in Newberg, or I am meeting some peeps at Cuttlefish this Thursday.

Oh what time are you going to be at cuttlefish? I'll be up that way on Thursday. Was going to hit that shop up before I drove down your way.