Water movement

afautheree

I'm looking to increase my water flow within my 180 gallon tank and I would like to hear what others are using and what recommendations you have. I would like to have some wave action or alternating flow. What's the best in your opinion? Thanks in advance for your help.

Best in my opinion, Vortechs, the 2 saltwater newbie listed are a great price and I'd guess he's only selling them to upgrade to the newest line of Vortechs-I did the same.

For reliability and customer service, nothing IMO compares to the Ecotech line. Maxspects Gyre had a few issues, not sure they have worked them all out but those do well as does the cheaper Chinese Jabeo, the later being a good budget minded unit but past 30 days zero recourse on any issues you may run into-IME

Best in my opinion, Vortechs, the 2 saltwater newbie listed are a great price and I'd guess he's only selling them to upgrade to the newest line of Vortechs-I did the same.

For reliability and customer service, nothing IMO compares to the Ecotech line. Maxspects Gyre had a few issues, not sure they have worked them all out but those do well as does the cheaper Chinese Jabeo, the later being a good budget minded unit but past 30 days zero recourse on any issues you may run into-IME

you are correct bud but I already upgrade lol.