Seahorse Aquarium Supply

BoringDave

I don't know if it's appropriate for me to post this because Woody's not a paying vendor. If that's the case just delete this post.

But anyway I stopped by his place today to find a clean stocked shop. It looks almost like it did back in the early 90's when I got into this hobby. But, Woody's not running it quite yet. His son in law (I'm sorry I forgot his name) has cleaned up the old shop and filled tanks. He told me that he's still learning the trade has only been at this for about 4 months. He's a very nice guy and would be worth the time to stop by to check them out. He told me Woody gets better by the day and it shouldn't be long until he back out in the shop. But until then he was thinking of installing a Skype system so Woody could help customers with technical questions. They have all the normal old school corals of yesteryear so if all your into is designer stuff you won't find it yet.

Dave

• Like 1

Well I have dealt with Woody in the past and he is a good guy. Like you stated early 90s but it was late for me...... well he was one of the only games in town. There was Soutas not sure on spelling. RIP Rick he was one to either rub you the wrong way or......anyway good to hear he is doing well and yes he was not one to go out on a limb and get the newest stuff. I remember when Isaac was running it and things were great in the late years.......

So it's back open again? I thought he pulled the plug and went to his garage or something? Good to hear, I always enjoyed his shop regardless of the old school corals or not. I'll have to stop by soon and check it out. Thanks for the heads up :D

I think he is back in the garage at home from what I have heard.