Kind of a sad day

rworegon

This is where my fowlr used to sit. The puffers are gone, the Huma has moved on, and the eel is Off to be an inspiration to young minds. WE are moving next month and had to make a decision which tanks to keep and which to not move. It feels kind of empty sitting here looking at en empty space where life used to be. Thank you to everyone who has taken the fish and given them good homes.

• Like 2

I know what you mean. I had to take my tank down for a few months when I moved and hated every day of it. I will be moving again next month. the tank is going to be moved!! I can't wait to see pictures of the new tanks all set up!!

sent from a Samsung note 4

Well look at it this way Randy. Moving tanks is stressful and puts a lot of stress on the fish. There are certain fish you definitely get attached to and puffers and eels can be so doglike that they are easy to miss. One of my favorite fish of all time was a snowflake eel that Beth and I raised from a tiny little baby.