New tank!

Jorge

Lol.. I saw it, I liked it, and it was a good deal.. In that order haha.. I've been thinking of what will go in for livestock but the best idea I can come up with is a dedicated softy and lps tank. The main display will be for sps only. Boring.. lol

• Like 2

Lol.. I saw it, I liked it, and it was a good deal.. In that order haha.. I've been thinking of what will go in for livestock but the best idea I can come up with is a dedicated softy and lps tank. The main display will be for sps only. Boring.. lol

Nice RSM250! I have two of them. They are nice tanks!

LOL, yeah I sometimes have to stay out of Jeff's shop so I don't end up with another tank. I am perfectly happy with mine until I see all the nice bright shiny new tanks that he has. The 250 was exactly what I was thinking about as far as my future upgrade..

Softies don't get enough love. You could probably even do a few sps too!

Congrats!

• Like 1

LOL, yeah I sometimes have to stay out of Jeff's shop so I don't end up with another tank. I am perfectly happy with mine until I see all the nice bright shiny new tanks that he has. The 250 was exactly what I was thinking about as far as my future upgrade..

Softies don't get enough love. You could probably even do a few sps too!

Congrats!

No sps in this one Kim. There are quite a few zoas and shrooms I'd like to have. I love lobos too but all the fleshy stuff doesn't do well in my main display where nutrients are low. So I'm excited for this one :)

You'll probably need to add some flow, Jorge. I have a Gyre on one of mine and two Jebaos on the other. There are too many dead spots with the stock pumps. It also helps to put a spin stream on the output of the main pump, to prevent a sandstorm.

The gyre is on my list for sure!

Looks good, zoas you say.:)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yup zoas as well :)

I added a few small pieces of live rock from my main display. Couple days later I received 40 lbs of caribsea "life rock". It's a shelf type rock so the scaping options are limited plus there's only so much you can do in a small tank. I added a maxspect gyre, and also changed out some bulbs so it's geared more towards lps. Here's where I'm at for now :)

20150911_085706_zpspas1u3bn.jpg 20150911_212143_zpshp15hild.jpg 20150911_213144_zpsvgfpfnhy.jpg 20150912_125907_zpsocuecovq.jpg

• Like 2