FS: Two Large Beautiful Fish

Val

I want to find a good home for these fish...  I have had my Blue Hippo Tang for  5 1/2 years, and  "Dory" is at least 8 inches long I would say.  Asking $80

I have had my Sailfin Tang for not quite 3 years and got it when it was a little bigger than a quarter...very cute!  It's maybe 5 1/2 inches??  Asking $60

Both of these fish are beautiful, fat and healthy.  They have never been sick and have had no injuries.

I had them in a 150 gal, but they are now in a temporary 72 gal and are ready to stretch their fins!  I would like them to go to a friendly 180 gal or bigger if possible, and it would be great if they could go together. 

If interested I can email pictures.  You can text me about the fish 503-828-5245, but the pics I took with my phone didn't turn out very well at all, so I would rather email pictures if requested.

Thanks!

How are my prices on these fish?  I'm willing to look at offers if interested and there is more of a discount by taking both fish.  I forgot to mention that in the original post.

I think your prices are very fair for large established fish. The buyer will need a good size tank, but it's definitely a good deal. GLWS.