Go Ducks!

PowderBlue

Last year was the only year we didn't get a pac 12 win as of late.

Let me just leave this right here

5f776ac86550c4ee95774f845543cd01.png

2011 trip to the natty then a 5 year slide to be worst in the Pac 12 north. Not even sure if you guys need to fire coaches, get new players, or change you playing style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There has been little to no development within the Ducks program over the past 3 years, Coaching has a lot to do with it Pellum needed to go a long time ago, he's finally down, Helfrich hasn't shown me any thing worth arguing to keep him for. He rode Chips coat tails and now that all Chips kids are gone the wind is gone from the wings of the Ducks. I would say this is his last year, but the team has talent it needs direction.

Coming from putting 6 against a team we put 38 on, doesn't make the beavers the best team in Oregon. They both suck this year but I am not leaning towards leaving with the loss for the civil war.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

No doubt, you guys are showing better than you have in the past and I'm sure that feels good, we've been spoiled for the last 10 years, but people tend to forget, the ducks were never that great, they have struggled a lot in the past. The team will be back in the top of the pac12 it just won't be this season. The majority of our lines are freshman and small. There's a lot wrong within the program right now.

Getting 70 put on you is soooooo sad. Wow, the mighty ducklings have fallen. Time to eat crow for a bit. It was worth it though. We had a good run. I thought for sure we could be bridesmaids again. Oh well.

Beaver fans deserve to beat up on the ducks. They were the nasty stinky swamp rats that were only good for making hats for a long time. It's time for them to shine now. Can you imagine if the Beavers go .500 this year?? Holy smokes that would be like them winning the Super Bowl plus every event in the olympics( winter and summer) plus the World Cup and the stanly cup plus the nba championship and any other championship I may have forgotten.

Don't throw shade on the Beavers, let them enjoy being mediocre, it sure beats what they were used to. They will be back to there old ways very soon.

I am just playing. I always root for both teams unless hey play each other, when they face off I root for the team with the most to gain.

Edited by fishboys
  • Like 1

meh the ducks have eaten a lot of crow in their lifetime it's only been a team of high caliber for about the past 12 ish years. It's amusing to watch the Beaver fans come out of the wood works and run their mouth about the ducks when they have no leg to stand on though. Their program has been rough for decades upon decades. Ducks have over a .500 win percentage for their programx beavers do not. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sooner or later but to call the ducks out and say the beavers are the better team is pure delusional.

Edited by PowderBlue

Out of the wood work lol I talk trash to you every year and every year I get you all riled up. It's one of my favorite fall pastimes.

It's just entertaining to see Oregon who has the best facilities money can buy, Phil Knight dropping millions each year and the prestige to be able to recruit whoever they need and they throw it all away in a 5 year span.

The one positive is the MPG on the bandwagon have gone up as its lightened the load with all the people stepping off.

not saying you, but you know a lot of your fans stay real quiet until something like this comes along. I've seen beaver "fans" pop up on Facebook from guys who I didn't even know watched football this year lol. Don't forget that uncle Phil throws money the Beavers way too.

Stadium was packed last night knowing we were likely leaving with a heavy loss. There will always be those bandwagon fans, but by the looks of Autzen last night we havent lost many fans just yet.

We've had one bad season, this program hasn't thrown it all away. Every program goes through things like this. We will come back and you know that.

Edited by PowderBlue

I'm sure there were a few more people who showed up to talk trash but I think that more a byproduct of being tired of hearing duck fans gloat. Still a smaller amount of pop up beavers fans than duck fans. There's no comparison what Phil does for the ducks unless you're Stanford. He recently donated $100M to the ducks. To even things out he had his marketing team design 2 new outfits and an angry beaver for OSU, not quite the same impact.

Oh for sure it's his school, and his town, that comes with the territory, but a lot of beavers don't even realise that Phil donates to their school. He donates to a lot of programs. I just find it funny, one bad year in over a decade and all of a sudden the Ducks are [language filter]. That's in no way the truth.

For every beaver fan that didn't realize that Phil Knight got us some shiny new clothes is 4 ducks fans that are delirious with how good their team is. The ducks have never won't a national championship, they just produced their first Heisman, their record is just over 500 and they have a losing bowl record. Let's face it both Oregon schools are mediocre when it comes to football.

Never won a natty in football but there are a lot of other sports in college, Oregon currently has the best basketball team in the nation, I'm sure you know Devon Allen returned home recently from the Olympics, our track and field has dominated the school itself has over 30 national championships. Football has been mediocre yes, but the school does well in other sports. If my memory suits me right the beavers have like 4 or something. The school DEFINITELY wasn't known for football like I said until about 15 years ago. Most definitely we have bandwagon fans I will be the first to admit that mess. I will love to see them jump, maybe my tickets will go down lol

Edited by PowderBlue

by the way I'm far from riled up, a beaver fan would have to work really hard to get under my skin, I take every trash tall from you guys with a grain of salt, when you have a winning season for more than 2 years I might start to take things to heart.

• 1 month later...