Euroreef Skimmer

izzypop

I have a lightly used euroreef skimmer I bought and used off and on for a little over a year. I think it is the 5-2 model and I bought it directly from Euroreef. The picture below is exactly what it looks like. They sold it to me as a blem because when they glued the cup it wasn't exactly straight. You can't even tell and it doesn't effect performance at all. This skimmer works really well. Just one of those good pump to skimmer body matches. Has the sedra pump with no modifications it is a stock skimmer. It doesn't need any modifications. $120

euroreef.jpg

I would love to come up there Ed!! I just dont have the time right now with my new home purchase and 1700 SQ Ft Remodel :( :) Maybe I can convince someone to pick it up for me that is going up there to the conference. I'll see what I can do. I would really like the RS5-3 body though, pm me with more details. Later Ryan

Maybe Brandy can help ya? I have two Euroreef skimmer bodies. The Euroreef RS5-3 which has a bad sedra 3500. I also have a CS8-2 with a bad Sedra 5000. I was going to put new pumps on them. I found 3500 pump and 5000 pump at Salty Critter. If I buy new pumps for each of these.

Here are prices I want with new pumps.

CS8-2 -$250 with new pump

CS8-2-$150 as is

RS5-3 $150 with new pump

RS5-3 as is $75 dollars.

I may be interested in a trade for SPS.

let me know if I am teasing ya.

Ed