Controller

Bicyclebill

Ugh, my RKE is going tits up on me and I'm so frustrated! My lights are coming off and on, the pump and skimmer doing the same, and the CO2 and calcium reactor pumps too. The PC4's just reset and keep going haywire. Now one of the PC4's isn't coming on at all. I've got the lights on old school timers and the pumps just plugged in permanent. I've got the calcium reactor PC4 running all by itself, but I think I'm going to buy a simple PH controller from Milwaukie or something. Gonna go old school and just have a ton of powerstrips again! Just venting I guess after several hours of trying to contort myself into spaces more suited for a squirrel. And I'm going out of town for the weekend! Ugh!!!

Ugh, my RKE is going tits up on me and I'm so frustrated! My lights are coming off and on, the pump and skimmer doing the same, and the CO2 and calcium reactor pumps too. The PC4's just reset and keep going haywire. Now one of the PC4's isn't coming on at all. I've got the lights on old school timers and the pumps just plugged in permanent. I've got the calcium reactor PC4 running all by itself, but I think I'm going to buy a simple PH controller from Milwaukie or something. Gonna go old school and just have a ton of powerstrips again! Just venting I guess after several hours of trying to contort myself into spaces more suited for a squirrel. And I'm going out of town for the weekend! Ugh!!!

Why is it Murphy strikes at the last second everytime? 

If someone can get it down to you, i have a PC4 you can use here.  Just say the word or PM!