Nice score from Cuttlefish! Thanks Jeff!

Went in to pick up a possum wrasse but came home with this beauty instead! :clap: Jeff wanted to wait on selling me the possum wrasse to make sure it is eating.  The last thing he wants is for me to introduce a fish to my tank that isn't going to do well.

DSC04056.ARW_zpsvaujskci.jpg

DSC04059.ARW_zpsvrafg0kl.jpg

Thanks Jeff always good to see you! I was looking for something as a nice showpiece for the center of the tank! 

Let me know how that little possum wrasse does and I will pick him up later!

• Like 1

Ah you got the sunset plate, score!!

I was giving it the heavy eyeball....

Crazy nice plate.  If it ever has babies, please put me first in line!!

You got it Jeremy! Yes I debated on getting it because it wasn't cheap but I know JF would have charged 3 times what Jeff asked. I have this 5 feet rule, when I am 5 feet away from a tank and it is the thing in the tank that catches my attention from all angles, I seriously consider getting it.

That aussie hammer coral I got from Jeff also glows like no other one that I have had. :)

That was a sweet plate. Glad it went to a good home! I will let you know about the possum wrasse. 

Thanks Jeff, please keep me posted. It will be my final fish to the tank and I want to make sure it is healthy and eating. All the other fish are doing well that I got from you. :)

Went in to pick up a possum wrasse but came home with this beauty instead! :clap: Jeff wanted to wait on selling me the possum wrasse to make sure it is eating.  The last thing he wants is for me to introduce a fish to my tank that isn't going to do well.

DSC04056.ARW_zpsvaujskci.jpg

DSC04059.ARW_zpsvrafg0kl.jpg

Thanks Jeff always good to see you! I was looking for something as a nice showpiece for the center of the tank! 

Let me know how that little possum wrasse does and I will pick him up later!

That is a schweeeeet plate Kim!??

• Like 1