Browser Zoa or not!

Mitrillion

This was sold to me a few months back and don't remember who or what and I'm thinking it is a bowser? I just went to brets today and saw his and came home and looked at mine and they look darn near the same! Mabey the people oh pnwmas can help me? I'd hate to say it is a bowser without no back up.

More Candy Apple Reds.. Yes they have slight yellow on the inside but that's just from lighting.. The skirts need stronger orange in the bands and the yellowish-Orange division is bigger on the yellow side than orange part .. If you didn't pay an arm and a leg and they told you bowsers, it's a CAR morph under proper lighting

More Candy Apple Reds.. Yes they have slight yellow on the inside but that's just from lighting.. The skirts need stronger orange in the bands and the yellowish-Orange division is bigger on the yellow side than orange part .. If you didn't pay an arm and a leg and they told you bowsers, it's a CAR morph under proper lighting

so would they be a higher price then normal cads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm inclined to agree with Sasquatch.  The true bowsers I've seen have two different rings of green around the mouth.  A lighter one followed by a darker on. 

Sorry to bear bad news.  Be sure to let who ever you bought these from know so they don't sell them to others.

so would they be a higher price then normal cads?

Probably not, they will likely morph back under different lighting.  But they are beautiful.  On the bright side CAR's usually grow much faster then bowsers so you should be able to make more trades and sales to recoup :D

• Like 1

I'm inclined to agree with Sasquatch. The true bowsers I've seen have two different rings of green around the mouth. A lighter one followed by a darker on.

Sorry to bear bad news. Be sure to let who ever you bought these from know so they don't sell them to others.

Probably not, they will likely morph back under different lighting. But they are beautiful. On the bright side CAR's usually grow much faster then bowsers so you should be able to make more trades and sales to recoup :D

I got them as cads! Didn't pay 100 pp for them lol. They just looked really nice like the bowsers imo. I think they look the same thanks for the responses! Not really much to split them for an extra 70$ pp! I think the bowsers are just the same and someone threw a name on them saying oh these are bowsers. Smart marketing really lol !

They are just what a CAR should look like in good water and lighting.. They will morph back in other tanks, or basic CAR will morph like this in the right conditions, mine do

25 for 5 is average price

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Like 1