ARGH!! Tank Leak!

dsoz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be able to call any store and get the SKU's.

They said that all they could find were the 30g cube/stand combos and not the tanks themselves.

An interesting thing is that there were Oceanic cubes, but they were labeled as AGA 22 gallon cube tanks even though they clearly had the Oceanic stamp/label on the front of the tank.

They said that all they could find were the 30g cube/stand combos and not the tanks themselves.

An interesting thing is that there were Oceanic cubes, but they were labeled as AGA 22 gallon cube tanks even though they clearly had the Oceanic stamp/label on the front of the tank.

Hmm, weird; it could have been merchandized wrong or a fluke.

You'll see a lot of 22G Oceanic kits, I don't think they're part of the sale, same with the 30G which seems to be harder to come by now.

So I took jdv's advice and got the 75g from Animal House in Oregon City for $99.99. I did some drilling and modifications on it tonight. I also started a new Reef Junkie thread (book 2) for the tank. Check it out!

dsoz :)

Will check it out right now!

I just read your post on that forum;

I found this right above your post.

170925 AGA-20G 24x12x16 HI BK TANK

170933 AGA-20G 30x12x12 LNG BK TANK

170941 AGA-29G 30x12x18 BK TANK

170976 AGA-55G 48x13x20 BK TANK

170968 AGA-40B 36x18x16 BK TANK

Also, when they told you the 33 was in a combo, this is correct. The combo includes the tank, top and strip light. You can't buy just the tank, but this combo WOULD be for $33 if it was on sale again, it doesn't seem like it will be

• 2 weeks later...
I just called the N hayden meadows petco and they she had no idea about any such sale.

JDV, I guess petco does not carry the 37g

I don't think you talked to a manager. I'm familar with the people who work at that store.

As far as I know, we don't carry a 37T and it isn't something I've seen being able to be ordered.

But I can guarantee you the sale is the 26th to 4th on the tanks I listed above.

they said it wouldnt but it wasnt supposed to be last year either....but it was

Originally it was for just AGA, a week after (still a month+ prior) then we found out it was going to be included in a revised list. It is official though the 30/33 Cube will not be in the sale, just the standard 20-55G AGA tanks.