New poster

WingRider62

So, Im kinda new here, actually returning to the hobby after 2 years. I see a few things have changed. I re-registered yesterday and have posting a couple times but dont see my post show up. I understand that new users have to be approved, but not sure how lomg takes. Any suggestions or comments.?

I think since today was the monthly meeting that it might be a 1/2 a day before things settle down.

I had been out of the loop for some time and just recently got back on. I figure it won't be long before your welcomed with open arms again. I will be the first to give you a welcome home hug. It's wonderful to be back into the fold from some of these amazing people. If you need anything from me please feel free to ask. And again, welcome home. IF your close to me I will help in any way possible. Have saw and drills and stuff and stuff and an will to travel a little ways to help a fellow reefer. Knowledge isn't my strong point but helping is something I can do until the cows come home. Troy

I was there from 11:45 until 2:45 ish.

I was easy to pick out of the crowd. I was the only 6ft ugly guy with a huge head and looked like he couldn't afford to buy a used cardboard box.

I was there from 11:45 until 2:45 ish.

I was easy to pick out of the crowd. I was the only 6ft ugly guy with a huge head and looked like he couldn't afford to buy a used cardboard box.i am sure I was the only guy who fit that description. I didn't actually see you but I did see some of the corals you purchased from the shop floating in a frag tank.

Edited by fishboys

Welcome back to the hobby. I returned just a few weeks ago after many years, how things have changed.. WOW! I make it a point to read up on the new to me changes every night for a few hours now. Like carbon dosing, Poring good vodka in my aquarium? When I read about that 10 years ago I thought they were nuts. Now it all makes sense.

Dave

so WingRider62 how are things going? What do you have working. I haven't had a chance to follow you yet. I sure will though.

We started a Biocube 29,last weekend,so far so good, now thinking about adding a second and BC29. Pics on my other thread "Getting back into the hobby".