Anyone in SE Portland have a conduit pipe bender?

pippa

Share the love - pipe bender edition? :0D Seriously though I should have grabbed one at the store and used it there but I wasn't sure of the measurements. Dang. I may be bending pipe in the mall 205 parking lot tomorrow if all else fails.

If the pipe is cheap enough to just go in a buy 2 new ones and bend it in the aisle?  :tongue:

Even with a little secret squirrel action, they might frown a bit on you bringing in the previously bought pipe to do it

Edited by ChrisQ

Just go take one off the shelf and bend it in the aisle at home depot. No one will say anything to you. I used their saw to cut mine, then bent it with a pipe bender off the shelf. No one seems to care too much about what you do as long as you aren't causing a ruckus.

• Like 2

Yea, I would have used one in the store but like I said I doped out on the measurements... was hoping to find one close by. Ah well... I will return what I bought and buy again tomorrow.

Edited by pippa

Just go take one off the shelf and bend it in the aisle at home depot. No one will say anything to you. I used their saw to cut mine, then bent it with a pipe bender off the shelf. No one seems to care too much about what you do as long as you aren't causing a ruckus.

Good idea!

Just buy the bender use it then return it after your done lowes has a great return policy. I bought 4 55g trash cans when I setup my tank used them to make water and hold rock and after I was done just took them back and got my CASH back! Also did this with a bunch of pex tools when I replumped are shower.