Who might eat this algae?

featherblue

Upgraded last July from a 55 hex to a 72 bowfront. Added 503on fresh sand and about the same in dry rock. Been battling algae since.

Just moved at the beginning of the month. Toothbrushes every rock as part of the move process. Now starting see the re-invasion of the algae

I can attest to 1 mL peroxide per 10 gallons will knock that out as long as you don't have anemones. I was worried at first as most others about adding it to the tank but after fighting Dino's not a single member of my CUC, livestock, SPS, Softie or LPS was affected by it at all. Just a quick way to destroy algae quickly, but you want to look for the source of it, its feeding off nutrients or light need to starve it.

Another problem with turbo snails are the dinosaur size poo piles they leave. I've been vacuuming it off the rocks as fast as I can. But in turn they are mowing though the hair algae like cows. I don't know who named them turbo snails? They should have been named cow snails.

Ive got 2 mini maxi carpet nems. ....ill try snails first. But my hubby did mention setting my 10g nano back up. Maybe the nems can vacation in the nano.

Can I make a gal of peroxide sw and dip the affect rocks and corals into it to kill algae with out exposing my nems?