It's that time again 12x12x12 Rimless

PowderBlue

How is raising the BTA? Does it move around a lot?

He's only moved twice since I put him in there. I actually blasted my power head at it the other day to provoke it Into moving for the second time just due to coral growth. It seems to be healthy and happy!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

He's only moved twice since I put him in there. I actually blasted my power head at it the other day to provoke it Into moving for the second time just due to coral growth. It seems to be healthy and happy!

I was thinking about getting one a while down the road but have heard its awfully hard to keep them in anything under 25 gallons

Just saw this reply haha. I'm sorry about your luck with SPS I really wanna try some when I get cycled (how long do you think it takes normally) it is so cool when it grows out. And did you have to 'Dedicate' your tank around the BTA I've heard that's what you have to do but yours looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this reply haha. I'm sorry about your luck with SPS I really wanna try some when I get cycled (how long do you think it takes normally) it is so cool when it grows out. And did you have to 'Dedicate' your tank around the BTA I've heard that's what you have to do but yours looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I just put him in and let him go where he wants. Usually doesn't plant on top of coral or anything

• 4 weeks later...