Somthing wrong?

Mitrillion

They are fooling around with you, Mitchell. Usually white sps colonies are only white because they are bleached. If your's is changing color that could be because it is recovering and getting some pigment and zooxanthellae back, but most likely it is just dying and getting some algae or something else on the skin. Sorry to hear, if that is the case. Or is this an April Fools joke? ;-)

08cdf4206370e95c5a35d85e5a5a083f.jpg

Here is the cony the Tyree Artic White Acro came from. If it is starting to color up the best thing to do is remove it from the tank, out it in a 5 gallon bucket and add 1 part bleach to 2 parts water. Take it out of the bucket let it air day, rinse with water, and reintroduce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08cdf4206370e95c5a35d85e5a5a083f.jpg

Here is the cony the Tyree Artic White Acro came from. If it is starting to color up the best thing to do is remove it from the tank, out it in a 5 gallon bucket and add 1 part bleach to 2 parts water. Take it out of the bucket let it air day, rinse with water, and reintroduce.

thanks kev! I'm gonna try that! I loved the coral until this started happening! Excited to try this!

Stupid me I forgot it was April 1st-I was just thinking the coral was starting to color up after being introduced to a healthier environment.

I've gotten white pieces that color back up-they can be "white" or extremely stressed and faded but once they recover they color back up

Kevins tank=Stress resulting in "artic white" acro

Mitchell's tank=No stress resulting in coloring back up

I was also wondering why Kevin would have stuck it to a newbie by selling him a stressed fade acro :nono:

I'm so naïve :dry:  

Zero white acros in my display Brad ;) except for this rare colony which in selling frags of only on April 1st ;)

Did you see my new clam and starfish? 21fae39fffc27af7636bd478208dd15f.jpg

b87f4a350c5b478e2bf2a4ec624eb4dc.jpg did u see my new Walt?

Can't fool me twice, besides Walt Disney is in my frag tank so I know that picture is real ;)

Now the clam/star that looks enhanced

There's no way Kevin would use photoshop after he was so judgmental about a vendor supposedly using it..... ;)

It's got to be real