Thank You Emerald

I have to say Thank You very much!

I appreciate you going out of your way.You Certainly went above and beyond on this one as not only did you donate a nice piece of equipment to a great charitable cause you brought the heavy stereo receiver all the way from Portland to Corvallis, right to my front door. Much appreciated as I do not make it to Portland very often and I presume shipping something of that size and weight would be costly.

What a great team\crew\family we have here at the PNWMAS, without a doubt one of the best clubs I belong to and events and gestures like these show why.

Rock On PNWMAS!!! I know I will.

• Like 5

Not a problem! I wish I could have stayed longer but Danielle was exhausted and on information overload from the tour we had of OSU. I'm sure I will be around more in that area now that Daniell has decided to go there!

Your house was easy to find! I just had to look for all the fish tanks! You have some nice set ups and lots of frags! Would have loved to see them all!

Next time you come by things will look a bit different, I always have projects going on outside, my own and other peoples as I do tank maintenance for a living and have yet to acquire a garage...Good thing I have a small porch. Thank you for the complement on my tanks, if you looked in the 210 the 55, the 60  you would have seen some nice sized colonies but I believe you only walked through the living room area to the kitchen, maybe another day I can show you some things personally.

Sorry about getting there as you were leaving, I understand when kids are involved and or time restraints, I am sure there will be another time.