name?

Mitrillion

Thanks! :bow::)

I actually had more than that but many of them were lost during the site crash! LOL I remember when I first signed on and I would see members at 1000 posts I thought that was an impossible goal! I was gunning for the top poster spot and achieved it lol but then with the site upgrade my honor disappeared... :sad:

Since my questions seem to be invisible in regular type to the board and admin.... :wink2: I will post this question again:

Hello out there admin, bod, kind strangers..? Any chance that my top poster status can be restored? !!! Thanks in advance! :fingerscrossed:

How about bringing back that edit button too? :kneel:

Post count :puke: how about 2 years of a build thread and 10,000 views down the crapper-most of your posts were

"nice"

"I like that"

"cool"

"mmmmmmm zoas"

:laugh:

Elections are around the corner ya know ( I think)

nothing wrong with that! Just feed back !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone has maybe sent you a PM and you already know this.....

But if not, you can change the "complaining toad fish" to whatever you want-go to your profile and then hit the edit option, the rest should be straight forward .

Just sayin

wow no and thanks for the heads up everyone! :sarcasm:

nothing wrong with that! Just feed back !

Brad's just playing around with me. We like to :fishhit:  each other! :) It's all in fun. It's not like he has quality posts either except for his first post! :rolleyes:  Although I do think the bantering makes this place a lot more fun and I miss that!

Brad's just playing around with me. We like to :fishhit:  each other! :) It's all in fun. It's not like he has quality posts either except for his first post! :rolleyes:  Although I do think the bantering makes this place a lot more fun and I miss that!

Why do you have to spoil all the fun of me being portrayed as a bully :congratulatory:

Remember the good ol days? The cyber bully GO, calling people out for not communicating and letting investments die, you know, speaking the truth even though it may hurt someone's/reputation (reminds me of an LED delusional "discussion" Im involved in :laugh: )

Anyway all those posts, all those years down the toilet :sad:  and I agree that you and I (as well as others, Steelhead, Kriz2fer, Noob) made this place more colorful :beaten: even though we are on opposite sides of the fence and sometimes forgot this was a "reef forum" 

(can you tell I'm on a PC and not my iPad :puke: )

Anyway off to work now :sick:

Why do you have to spoil all the fun of me being portrayed as a bully :congratulatory:

Remember the good ol days? The cyber bully GO, calling people out for not communicating and letting investments die, you know, speaking the truth even though it may hurt someone's/reputation (reminds me of an LED delusional "discussion" Im involved in :laugh: )

Anyway all those posts, all those years down the toilet :sad:  and I agree that you and I (as well as others, Steelhead, Kriz2fer, Noob) made this place more colorful :beaten: even though we are on opposite sides of the fence and sometimes forgot this was a "reef forum" 

(can you tell I'm on a PC and not my iPad :puke: )

Anyway off to work now :sick:

Lol I supposse I should have left it that you are a cyberbully. :unsure:  Brad has hurt my feelings... I know I have developed quite a reputation here too! :congratulatory:  Love all the smilies and pukey guy is my favorite! I completely agree that I have definitely learned more than just the hobby being around people with such differing opinions. I don't think debate is a bad thing at all and I definitely prefer people being able to moderate themselves and less heavy moderation.

I saw you biting your tongue on that LED thread! Proud of you! :applause:  I would have chimed in on that one except I really am not interested in all the technicalities PUR versus PAR. Bombertech knows his shitake mushrooms so I will just go with his advice if I ever get back in the hobby or have him build me an awesome led setup! :agree:

I noticed you didn't put Ca20r in that group but I know you were thinking it! LOL Glad you were using the pc! Like all the smilies

• Like 1

Thanks! :bow:  :)

I actually had more than that but many of them were lost during the site crash!  LOL I remember when I first signed on and I would see members at 1000 posts I thought that was an impossible goal! I was gunning for the top poster spot and achieved it lol but then with the site upgrade my honor disappeared... :sad:

Since my questions seem to be invisible in regular type to the board and admin.... :wink2:  I will post this question again:

Hello out there admin, bod, kind strangers..? Any chance that my top poster status can be restored? !!! Thanks in advance! :fingerscrossed: 

How about bringing back that edit button too? :kneel: 

we get that you want this can you stop enough is enough !!! tired of you complaining all the time!

we get that you want this can you stop enough is enough !!! tired of you complaining all the time!

Ha ha, just trying (bring back the Edit button) to plant subliminal (bring back the Edit button)  messages to make it so...

Sharknado?

Really guys? Really? :nutty:

I would have loved to be the fly on the wall when they pitched that one! :rolleyes::laugh:

Ha ha, just trying (bring back the Edit button) to plant subliminal (bring back the Edit button) messages to make it so...

Sharknado?

Really guys? Really? :nutty:

I would have loved to be the fly on the wall when they pitched that one! :rolleyes::laugh:

i came up with sharknado