name?

Mitrillion

don't feel bad man before the crash I had 1400 post count now I only have 170 something.

If you want me to adjust it, PM me. I know post count is important to some people. I've never changed my own back, but if it is important to you, I'm happy to fix it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol you have 10,000 posts props!!!

Thanks! :bow:  :)

I actually had more than that but many of them were lost during the site crash!  LOL I remember when I first signed on and I would see members at 1000 posts I thought that was an impossible goal! I was gunning for the top poster spot and achieved it lol but then with the site upgrade my honor disappeared... :sad:

Since my questions seem to be invisible in regular type to the board and admin.... :wink2:  I will post this question again:

Hello out there admin, bod, kind strangers..? Any chance that my top poster status can be restored? !!! Thanks in advance! :fingerscrossed: 

How about bringing back that edit button too? :kneel: 

Thanks! :bow:  :)

I actually had more than that but many of them were lost during the site crash!  LOL I remember when I first signed on and I would see members at 1000 posts I thought that was an impossible goal! I was gunning for the top poster spot and achieved it lol but then with the site upgrade my honor disappeared... :sad:

Since my questions seem to be invisible in regular type to the board and admin.... :wink2:  I will post this question again:

Hello out there admin, bod, kind strangers..? Any chance that my top poster status can be restored? !!! Thanks in advance! :fingerscrossed: 

How about bringing back that edit button too? :kneel: 

Post count :puke: how about 2 years of a build thread and 10,000 views down the crapper-most of your posts were

"nice"

"I like that"

"cool"

"mmmmmmm  zoas"

:laugh:

Elections are around the corner ya know ( I think)

• Like 1