WTT - A Face Only A Mother Could Love

Gil&Fin

I'm sorry, I know these are legit corals but I just can't seem to warm up to them.  Let me just say it:  They're ugly.  Ugly, ugly, ugly.  Ugly.

I know I'm not doing a real good job selling these things, but I'm sure there are some of you out there that see the potential.  I just want them to have a happy home.  And not at my house.

I'm happy to trade for maybe some mushrooms (love those discosomas) or maxi-mini anemone (or any anemone for that matter).  Heck, I'll even trade for your toe nail clippings. 

The first is a forest fire montipora digitata and the second is a blue ridge coral, which looks like an SPS but is really more of an LPS.

Here's the forest fire (it looks like it is giving me the Evil Eye):

20150215_203000.jpg20150215_203015.jpg

And here is the blue ridge.  Look!  He's holding his arms out for you to pick him up!  He just wants to be loved.

20150307_202424.jpg

That's how I feel about eagle eyes, radioactive dragon eyes. Gorilla nipples, cherry charms, and toxic green palys.. They can stay in the shade and melt for all I care.. To common and bland, but I gotta have a single polyp to count towards my total morphs

That's how I feel about eagle eyes, radioactive dragon eyes. Gorilla nipples, cherry charms, and toxic green palys.. They can stay in the shade and melt for all I care.. To common and bland, but I gotta have a single polyp to count towards my total morphs

"Gorilla nipples"???  I want some of those just so I can say, "I have gorilla nipples."  Would be fun at parties...

"Gorilla nipples"???  I want some of those just so I can say, "I have gorilla nipples."  Would be fun at parties...

if you got any other uggos in the tank. I got some extra zoas along with some nipples if you want them.. I'll take just about anything if I dont have it already

ROFL that is kinda funny.. hey guess what? I have gorilla nipples... LOLOLOL. I just gave to Jack eagle eyes and radioactive dragon eyes.. I was just maaa with them :mellow: . I love the leather I got from him. I'm into things with a motion to them...like my GSP, duncan, toad stool ect. I find them more interesting..Even the mushrooms are much more interesting.