Thanks to the Junkie and Sasquatch

NoobtoSalt

Just want to send a shout out to the Reefnjunkie for not only growing some absolutely sick acans but also delivering them to me. Also met up with the Sasquatch and he hooked me up with some nice looking zoas from his secret stash.

Thanks fellas. Pics will happen in the next few days I'm hoping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of good guys there! Nice scores, how doe the acans look? Well you did already qualify that i am just excited :)

I will work on pics with the dslr later today or tomorrow. But by far the sickest acans I've ever had.

No problem.. if you ever want to trade. you can get more out of the secret patch.. Or introduce me to coldwater. Thank again.

I wonder if I get anymore acans

Anytime you want to tag along and check out the tide pools let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to give you a few frags Jesse especially since this is the only real succesful Acan G.O. you've been part of if I recall correctly :(

Anyway a few more to come still

No problem.. if you ever want to trade. you can get more out of the secret patch.. Or introduce me to coldwater. Thank again.

I wonder if I get anymore acans

You've 2 more coming -You grabbed the pink whatever and honey cocaine. The perfect storm is fragged and ready to go and the full throttle has recovered from near death but is still a few polyps shot to frag. The black hole sun is the one that died.

This growout nothing died and all the fragged pieces have been shipped or picked up. I was off in my count becuase I think everyone got 8 frags so far-I could be wrong but I thought that was what I bagged.

I need a break ;)

Hope everyone's are looking good!