frag tank

Jorge

Anyone have a good condition frag tank available? Looking for 48x24x something no more than 12. Let me know asap! Thanks

Sorry to de-rail the typical response BUT...

24x48x8 Hydroponics tray: $35 at most "indoor" grow stores choose from black or white, best tank investment I ever made.  If you put it in a wood frame you can insulate the bottom and sides, I also made a quick acrylic cover.  No glass to clean, the sides just grow coraline.  You get faster velocity flow since it's only 25 gallons, and PAR is quite lovely in the first 6 inches of water depth, why waste light...  I have my return nozzles oriented to minimize surface disturbance and use a wave maker on a 6hr OFF timer when cutting frags, or working in the tank.

Here are some random pics, I've ran this setup for 2-1/2 years now.

20141020_191421_zps39017c16.jpg

20141020_191400_zps318a621b.jpg

DSC_0936_zps9eb02796.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, it comes with a 2x6 framed stand I could park my rover on. I've also got a sump that can go with it and other stuff.

It's also got 4 their acrylic frag racks for roughly 750 ish plugs.

I'm pretty sure you saw the tank at my house, it's 1" rimless acrylic.

Anyways... $500, it's like brand new.

Sorry to de-rail the typical response BUT...

24x48x8 Hydroponics tray: $35 at most "indoor" grow stores choose from black or white, best tank investment I ever made.  If you put it in a wood frame you can insulate the bottom and sides, I also made a quick acrylic cover.  No glass to clean, the sides just grow coraline.  You get faster velocity flow since it's only 25 gallons, and PAR is quite lovely in the first 6 inches of water depth, why waste light...  I have my return nozzles oriented to minimize surface disturbance and use a wave maker on a 6hr OFF timer when cutting frags, or working in the tank.

Here are some random pics, I've ran this setup for 2-1/2 years now.

20141020_191421_zps39017c16.jpg

20141020_191400_zps318a621b.jpg

DSC_0936_zps9eb02796.jpg

Great idea! frags look amazing