What pumps..?

kona26

so i have been looking into getting 2 new pumps for my tank.  I am leaning toward the Jebao rw.   I am unsure either the rw15 or rw20 for my 125g long.  anyone have input on this or maybe another pump..?  they are on amazon for about 90 each  thanks

So what I've got is the rw15 on a 120 that's 48x24x24 and think it's more then plenty, if I go more then about 60%-70% I've got sand blowing around. It really blows the pants off of my tuze pumps. The only catch is depending on how you chose to run it with the wave modes it is louder then my tunze pumps.

So what I've got is the rw15 on a 120 that's 48x24x24 and think it's more then plenty, if I go more then about 60%-70% I've got sand blowing around. It really blows the pants off of my tuze pumps. The only catch is depending on how you chose to run it with the wave modes it is louder then my tunze pumps.

RW15 sounds great to me also.  The 20s are going are probably going to be too much, even turned down.  I love having 'head room' in a powerhead, because as coral grows and blocks things you have the option to up the flow.

My tank is roughly 4' x 2' x 2', I have one RW-20 at about 75%. The side of the tank that receives the flow cannot keep sand on the bottom.

If it were me, id do a rw15 on each side, alternating flow, at probably 50ish percent. Then if one goes out, you can always ramp up one and could get away with one pump for a while u til a new one arrived.

So my new rw15s came today....ermahgerd!

Idk how you guys are running these so high, mine are on 2 and my gsp looks like a hurricane is hitting it...

My tank is 7ft long and I have one at each end mostly pointing upward or the flow gets too intense. If I run any of the modes I get little water vortex tornados in the middle where the flow meets...

So needless to say I wouldn't recommend the RW20