WTS Nuvo 30 gallon AIO with stand will include heater

Kasasah

If someone gets this today I'll do $170 and I'll throw in a eheim jager heater (brand new) with it! Stand included! It also has a cobalt aquatics Mj1200 as a return because the one is came with is to loud. Text me!

Kori, 971 267 9078

432b7900472a76a26c6a8e80e6efa7ab.jpg

No livestock sand or rock included... tank and items listed above only...

2ba3c6325b226cea68c687bb31666fd0.jpg

Kori it is tempting. You should hold on to it for sure. I think part of your problem is that the new site is more difficult to access.. Looks like a nice little tank and that is a good deal. I think your timing is just bad right now. Maybe hold on to it to use or try to sell it later when all the bugs are worked out of the forum and people can access it from their phones easier.

Kori it is tempting. You should hold on to it for sure. I think part of your problem is that the new site is more difficult to access.. Looks like a nice little tank and that is a good deal. I think your timing is just bad right now. Maybe hold on to it to use or try to sell it later when all the bugs are worked out of the forum and people can access it from their phones easier.

Yeah, the tapatalk seems to be not as compatible... I might do a partial trade with someone if they reply back. We will see.