Share the love Clowns!

matty

After finding what I think is my tank starting to separate at a seam and kinda just being over it right now I have decided that I want to re-home my clowns! They are an awesome pair and actually worth a bit of money but I really want them to stay together and live out their lives together so I am offering them as a share the love with that stipulation, they have to stay together! The male is a platinum and the female is a Picasso, they have attempted to nest for years but never have laid eggs, with the right condition they probably would. Here is an older pic:

DSCN1618_zps6fc4aa84.jpg

I will pick a winner this Friday the 24th and you must be able to come get them that weekend. My tank is not leaking yet but I want it broken down as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Wow pretty generous of you Matty! I would be all over this if I had a tank. Pretty sweet clownfish! Sorry to hear about your tank.

Thanks, I really like these 2 and have had them for a long time, great fish.

Share the love! And Matt' date=' if you need any help with anything this week if the tank goes south let me know. Happy to help[/quote']

Thanks man, will do.

Share the love. The catch is if I win they will only be held till you get your tank back up and going. These two are your babies. Could never take them from you permanently. They can stay in the fowlr for as long as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you should go with this option.

Share the love. The catch is if I win they will only be held till you get your tank back up and going. These two are your babies. Could never take them from you permanently. They can stay in the fowlr for as long as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Jesse but this will be permanent, when I start another tank it will be a smaller one and probably a species tank, maybe even cold water!