RODI hookup question

XrayGuy

I am getting a 4 stage RODI system and have not had one of these before. Would it be possible to mount this behind my fridge and tap into the water line that goes to the fridge? Would that cause any pressure issues or anything? My tank is going to be a few feet away from where the fridge is and I am thinking if this can be done, then it would be super convenient.

IMG_5385_zpsb3d7cc01.jpg

IMG_5386_zps5f7d0acd.jpg

You can hook it up there very easily with that connection. There is a splitter you can buy. You just need to know that size and then tell them you want a John Guest splitter on the other end. Super easy. I have it hooked up under my bathroom sink like that right now for the time being, used to have it split off my washer like that.

The thing with the fridge though is your going to need a drain close by for the waste water, unless you can pump it outside from there.

Good luck

That cap is a clean out for a drain make sure you don't just leave it open as that could en up making a huge mess =)

Ok I was wondering what that was. So how do I tell where that hole drains to? Also, so if I do use it then I should just close it back up since its a drain for something else so that there is no mess?