wtt frags for help moving

Electrokate

I have to move my frag system, it's still at my ex's house... moved out in September. Going over there got old fast. The frag system is 3 tanks and a sump on 2 stands. I need a truck or van without seats as the big stand is 2x2x2 feet cubed. There will also be as many buckets of water as I can take. Can anyone help saturday? I will cut you 7 frags from my big system for you (7 for luck) and you will make my ex, me and new roommates really happy, have to get this done.

Old tank is at 74th and Harold SE PDX which is between Woodstock and Foster off the 205 exit. The new place is at 83rd and Tolman between Woodstock and Duke, so 9 whole blocks I moved. Bonus: our neighborhood is no longer scary. The icky people moved out next door. Yay! Just in case you heard me complaining about them. Funny how them being gone changed the entire vibe at home too. I think it's even getting gentrified over here, the artists are moving in and the tweakers are moving out (:

Here is the tank the frags would come from, the other tanks have flatworms. It does have cyano though, if that matters. I also could trade a single picasso clown, a medium foxface lo (the kind that is yellow with a black spot near the tail). I have seen some tissue damage on my acros but that happened when I experimented with the LED lights, they could not handle the shadow areas. I don't think anything else is going on. That and the flame angels probably nibble them.

IMG_7096-L.jpg"]IMG_7096-L.jpg[/url]

thinking around 2? 3? somewhere in there. gotta give the ex and his girlfriend a chance to wake up before I show (:

WOW! your a great ex, I think I would be there at 5am, just to be as mean as I could. Good luck w/ the move, and I have my fingers crossed for happy livestock on the other side.

potential wrinkle is I caught a cold with sore throat. Hoping it gets better, if worse I may be too dizzy. laying low tonight and hoping a good 12 hour sleep will make it go away.

I try to not aggravate the ex, he's footing the bills and I don't really want to involve lawyers in that whole divorce thing if we can stay cool, hoping an amicable split will work til I get done with school and employed. That and his GF could dump beer in the tank or something (:

Moving the water would be awesome, tank is in the basement and window is awkward so may not be feasible. Would save me some money on salt. On the other hand I have water here already and that tank has been seriously neglected so that water is kinda lame chemistry wise. If you are up for moving it I got plenty of frags for you, let me know in the morning. number is 503 999 8421.

Thanks,

Kate